Goal: To provide updates regarding the current legislation on the National Road Transport of Products Classified as Hazardous.
Target audience: Carriers, Manufacturers, Shippers, Drivers, Health, Safety and Environmental Professionals.
Duration: 4 hours
Number of Participants: Maximum 35 participants per training
- Classification of Hazardous Products and their risks;
- Regulations and Documents related to the transport of dangerous products;
- Identification of vehicles with fractional and bulk cargo;
- Homologated Packaging;
- Identification, marking and labeling of packaging;
- Generic and specific incompatibility (chemical);
- Cargo safes;
- Kit for Emergency Situation;
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE);
- Check list;
- Items addressed in the supervision of vehicles transporting dangerous products by authorities with circumscription on the road;
- Consequences for failure to comply with legislation;
- Environmental licenses.