Goal: To train those involved, directly and indirectly, in actions of the Emergency Response Plan - PAE of the company.
Target audience: Carriers, Manufacturers, Shippers, Drivers, Health, Safety and Environmental Professionals.
Duration: 4 hours
Number of Participants: Maximum of 35 participants per training.
- Applied Legislation;
- Characterization and analysis of the company's operation;
- Plan’s Organizational structure - attribution and responsibilities;
- Accidental hypotheses;
- Plan activation;
- Operational public bodies;
- Emergency response structure - Suatrans;
- Emergency control actions;
- Post-emergence procedures;
- Maintenance and updating of information;
- Assignments and responsibilities as first on the spot.