Goal: To train drivers involved in the transportation of products about defensive driving practices and notions.
Target audience: Carriers, Manufacturers, Shippers, Drivers, Health, Safety and Environmental Professionals.
Duration: 4 hours.
Number of Participants: Maximum of 35 participants per training.
- Concept of defensive and evasive driving;
- The main causes of accidents;
- Accidents and statistics;
- Safe risk behavior;
- Safety distance x braking space;
- Dynamics of weight transfer x vehicle stability;
- Initial operational check of the vehicle;
- Risk Predictability / anticipated reaction to possible mistakes of other drivers;
- Security procedures at exits and arrivals;
- Use of alcohol, medicine and drugs x accidents;
- How to avoid front / back / side collisions;
- Preferred route concept.