SUATRANS operates integrated with employees and shareholders to promote continuous improvement in the QUALITY, SAFETY, OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH and ENVIRONMENTAL indicators, in accordance with the following objectives:
- Meet legal requirements, internal standards and client requirements.
- Develop partnerships with clients and suppliers seeking greater added value.
- To continuously develop technological resources to optimize the performance of activities.
- Seek continuous training and professional qualification.
- Preserve the health and safety of people.
The first company in South America with UNE-ISO 22320 Certification, which deals with "Emergency Response to Hazardous Products and Oil Spill", SUATRANS has an Integrated Management Policy that contributes decisively to sustainable development.
Meet our ISO and OSHAS certificates: