Specialized in maritime services, SUATRANS has a division dedicated to oil spill: SUATRANS MARINE, certified by ISO 9001 and 14001, OHSAS 18001 and UNE-ISO: 22320.
It provides 24-hour call center and a multidisciplinary team. For this purpose, it has facilities in the main Brazilian and South American ports to operate in emergency management and preventive control.
In operation since 1999, dealing with oil and hydrocarbon spill scenarios, this division offers clients:
- Preparation of Individual Emergency Plan (PEI).
- Free Emergency Response Number, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Multidisciplinary team and operators internationally certified by The Nautical Institute, available for immediate mobilization.
- IMO standard certified training.
- Containment, confinement and absorption equipment.
- Operations with pumps and skimmers of high power of suction and flow.
- Preventive control.